Friday, May 11, 2007

Deep in my memory....

My father was in government service and his job was transferable. Hence, half way through my second grade, I landed up another school, in another city (Chengalpattu). I cannot forget my classmate who was a great artist a that age. He could draw and paint anything into a lively picture. In fact, in the absence of our drawing master, he would take over and teach us to draw. He was just six years old! His name is Hari Govind and he hailed from Kerala. Since I had to change the school next year, I lost touch with him. If he had taken up Art as career, he must have become a great artist somewhere in India or abroad. I long to see him even now. It's my hope and dream that one day or other, he would come across this blog , and get in touch with me. If that happens, I'll be the happiest man in the world!

4 comments:

Dhwani said...

Wow! After reading this post, even I just feel like meeting that brilliant person. If a person who does not know him, wants to see him, I know how you'll feel...you are a person who knows him....and you are a friend of him too.

If in the absece of your art master, your friend teaches the other friends, he is really a friend in need.

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED.

AJEYA RAO said...

Hope u meet the person. Thanks for inviting me in here..well i see this post be a year old. Are you planning to write now?

suraj said...

Oh yes ...I wanna post a wonderful event that happened during my child hood ...But then ..I don't get time ..You will soon find a new post.

Thanks for visiting.

suraj said...

There ...I am! See my next post!